Full Body Ckeck-up
Creu Blanca, with over 30 years of experience conducting checkups, launches the new Full Body Checkup, a new type of checkup that covers the entire body and uses the latest diagnostic technology.
Who is it for?
The Full Body Checkup is intended for anyone over the age of 40 who wishes to have a full medical examination done in order to:
- Check for possible cancer of the colon, lung and head
- Detect any cardiac anomalies (risk of suffering a heart attack)
- Full examination of the spine to check for herniated discs or degenerative lesions
- Examination of blood circulation
- Complete analysis including: food sensitivity test, tumor markers, hormonal examinations, etc.
You will be given a room in our Clinic, with the highest level of comfort possible, where we will perform the following examinations:
Full medical examination
Sight and hearing test
Complete blood and urine analysis including: C.E.A. (carcinoembryonic antigen), CA-19.9, PSA for men and CA-125 (tumor marker of ovarian cancer) for women, examination of proteins, as well as hepatitis B, C and thyroid glands. A food sensitivity test will also be included.
Full heart examination.
Multidetector Computed Tomography (MDCT) Full Body scan, from head to ankle.
Full Neurological CAT Scan
Abdominal and Chest CAT Scan
Vascular CAT Screening
MDCT Heart Scan
Virtual Colonoscopy (optional)
Abdominal Ultrasound Scan
At the scheduled time of your visit, you will need to come (without having eaten beforehand) to the center where your checkup is to be carried out.
- Before starting the series of tests, you will visit with the doctor in charge of your checkup. Said doctor will be responsible for writing up your medical history as well as offering you guidance as to which tests are advisable in your case and which specialists you should visit. This doctor will also be in charge of writing up the final report as well as making the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Once the visit has been concluded, you make all explorations
Delivery of Results
Once all of the tests have been completed, the doctor in charge of the medical examination will make a first assessment of the results. A few days later, we will call you again so that we can make the delivery of the final report as well as the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Policlínica Sagasta: C. Lagasca 3, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 21 81 31