This check up is essentially intended for any adult who wishes to find out his/her state of health and check for any possible illness. It is recommended that we all have a checkup done at least once every two years.
You will be scheduled for an appointment from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. You will need to come in without having eaten beforehand. During your visit we will perform:
- Full medical examination with medical history
- Complete blood and urine analysis including: C.E.A. (carcinoembryonic antigen), CA-19.9, PSA for men and CA-125 (tumor marker of ovarian cancer) for women, examination of proteins, as well as hepatitis B, C and thyroid glands.
- Full abdominal ultrasound scan: Kidneys, Liver, etc.
- Chest CAT Scan
- Abdominal CAT Scan
- Sight and hearing test
At the scheduled time of your visit, you will need to come (without having eaten beforehand) to the center where your checkup is to be carried out.
- Before starting the series of tests, you will visit with the doctor in charge of your checkup. Said doctor will be responsible for writing up your medical history as well as offering you guidance as to which tests are advisable in your case and which specialists you should visit. This doctor will also be in charge of writing up the final report as well as making the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Once the visit has been concluded, you make all explorations
Delivery of Results
Once all of the tests have been conducted, the doctor in charge of the medical examination will make a first assessment of the results. Two days later, you will be scheduled for another visit so that we can make the delivery of the final report as well as the appropriate medical recommendations. Should you be diagnosed with an illness and need further tests done for confirmation purposes, special rates will be applied following prior confirmation.
- Policlínica Sagasta: C. Lagasca 3, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 21 81 31