Onco Full Body
Thanks to the latest technology in diagnostic equipment Creu Blanca has created the ONCO FULL BODY.
Who is it for?
The Full Body Checkup is intended for anyone over the age of 40 who wishes to have a full medical examination done in order to check for possible cancer of:
Part of this examination is conducted with a state-of-the-art 320-slice CT scanner that, thanks to a shorter scan time, allows us to carry out a thorough examination of the human body. All explorations are without contrast.
- Full medical examination
- Sight and hearing test
- Complete blood and urine analysis including: C.E.A. (carcinoembryonic antigen), CA-19.9, PSA for men and CA-125 (tumor marker of ovarian cancer) for women, examination of proteins, as well as hepatitis B, C and thyroid glands. PSA in men.
- Lung CT
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Brain MRI
- Lung MRI
- Abdominal MRI
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Mamography and breast ultrasound (women)
- Fibroscan and Esteatoscan
At the scheduled time of your visit, you will need to come (without having eaten beforehand) to the center where your checkup is to be carried out.
- Before starting the series of tests, you will visit with the doctor in charge of your checkup. Said doctor will be responsible for writing up your medical history as well as offering you guidance as to which tests are advisable in your case and which specialists you should visit. This doctor will also be in charge of writing up the final report as well as making the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Once the visit has been concluded, you make all explorations
Delivery of Results
Once all of the tests have been completed, the doctor in charge of the medical examination will make a first assessment of the results. A few days later, we will call you again so that we can make the delivery of the final report as well as the appropriate medical recommendations.
- Policlínica Sagasta: C. Lagasca 3, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 21 81 31