MRI is one of the most effective tests for early diagnosis of many diseases because it allows you to see the soft parts of the body via electromagnetic waves.
- This technique is used for the diagnosis of multiple alterations of organization:
- Central nervous system from the brain to the last vertebra of the spine.
- Eyes, ears, mouth, neck, breasts.
- Pathologies abdomen, chest, heart, lung, breast, liver, spleen, pancreas, kidney, uterus, ovary, prostate ...
- Early detection of tumors, even when they are still tiny
- Veins and Arteries
- Bone, muscle and ligament injuries, whose vision is no other evidence. Injuries to shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet, jaws.
- Denture wearers metal - metal artifacts reduction
- Face and Neck
- Osteoarticular ( Shoulder , Knee , Leg , Elbow, Hand, Wrist, Foot, Ankle , Arm ... )
- Angio- MRI , Angio- Chest Urological
- Neuro Angio
- Study of cerebrospinal fluid
- Diagnosis of Crohn's disease
- DynaWell ( functional studies )
- Functional MRI Skull
- Diffusion MRI
- Cardiac (Functional with Adenosine, Dobutamine Stress, Functional Viability Cardiac, T1 Mapping )
- Arthrography (carpal , shoulder, hip ... )
- Mapping of Cartilage / T2 Mapping
- Breast biopsy guided by MRI
- Triple MRI Screening
- MRI for breast prostheses control
- MRI in patients with pacemakers
- D- GEMRIC ( Delayed Enhanced MRI of Cartilage Gaddolinium )
- Paracelso Diagnóstico Médico Mariano Royo 21, 50006 Zaragoza. Tlf. 976 221 600.